Middleton Depot, Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul Railroad
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. The Middleton Depot, Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul Railroad is a railway depot built by the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad in 1895 in Middleton, Wisconsin. The depot is a rectangular single-story wood-frame building. It was built to replace an earlier depot that burned. The depot consisited of a passenger waiting room, a freight room and a station agent's office. The depot served passenger trains until 1960 and was used as a freight depot until 1975. The depot was sold to the City of Middleton, which uses it as a senior citizen's center.