The Penrhyn Port Class was a class of three narrow gauge steam locomotives built for the Penrhyn Quarry Railway (PQR). These locomotives were built by the Hunslet Engine Company between 1883 and 1885 and supplied specifically to work at Port Penrhyn near Bangor, north Wales. They were a variant of the standard Dinorwic Alice Class design. The three locomotives of this class were ordered by the Penrhyn Quarry Railway to replace two vertical boilered De Winton locomotives. The first pair, Gwynedd and Lilian were delivered in 1883 and the final locomotive of the class, Winifred was delivered in 1885.