Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. The Florence Depot at 9000 North 30th Street in the Florence community of Omaha, Nebraska. Originally built in 1887 at 28th and Grebe in downtown Florence, the Depot closed in 1966. It was moved to its present location in 1971, and has been used as a historical railroad museum since 1976. The depot is operated by the Florence Historical Foundation and features exhibits about the local railroads and the depot's history. The site also features an 1890 caboose and a flat car.